Sunday, May 23, 2010

4 Quiet Book Pages Finished

Flower Page

The felt flowers come off and can be buttoned on whichever stem you please.

Purse Page

It has a working zipper and goodies can be placed inside.

Tic-Tac-Toe Page

Complete with a little pocket to place X's and O's.

Shapes and Colors Page

Shapes attach with velcro.

Most of these ideas are pretty basic and I saw them in more than one place online, although the purse one I remember from here.

Only a few more pages and the cover left to complete!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

can't wait to see the girls playing with it at church. It will make all of the hard work worth it. I love the purse idea. I have a zillion silly bands you could put in it-but I don't think my kids would like it if I gave them away. :)

The Hughes Family said...

I keep wanting to do these! What do you use for the actual pages? Laceybug23 AT gmail dot com